YASAKA-RAKZA 7 Soft
- Built-in speed glue effect.
- Characteristics: Hard. RAKZA 7 is the newly developed rubber by YASAKA, using mainly natural rubber gum for the top sheet.
- This improves the level of grip and the power of spin drastically.
- The top sheet is combined with the new “Power Sponge”. Together they work in perfect synergy, producing the Hybrid Energy rubber RAKZA 7.
- When the player hits the ball hard, the rubber “grips” the ball and the stroke can be used to place the ball accurately, both in direction and length.
- The serve and short returns are very sharp and easy to handle.
- Due to the increased percentage of natural gum the durability is improved.
※As much as it is a hard hitter, I am worried about the growth of the ball when I hit hard with every effort, weight. The power reaches the ball so as to beat if "RAKZA7" is strong and beats. It is rubber satisfying a hard hitter very much.
※The ball flies in the bounding rubber comparatively linearly. A feeling of the speed is one of the charm, but "RAKZA7" does a grip of a ball well and can let I am big, and the ball set by adding an overwhelming turn. I can let you describe the track of the arc in super speed.
※It is weight of the ball of 'RAKZA7' that the player who tests severally talks. Because the geometry of a top seat in which it thought about the power conduction (shape and arrangement) and the sponges gripping firmly do the ball by the impact, it is possible to strike it without reducing speed though it is a fierce amount of rotation ball.
※There might be a lot of players who felt that the control is difficult by the mule with a strong momentum. However, even when hitting it hard, this 'RAKZA7' can firmly control the ball. In other words, "The ball flies according to my intention" sense can be experienced.新版SOFT適應大球Hardness 硬度:37~42Speed:11-Spin:14+control:9+